LaCie Rugged 4TB USB-C Portable Backup Drive (USB 3.1)
LaCie Rugged 4TB USB-C (USB 3.1) Type-C Backup Drive
The LaCie® Rugged® USB-C portable drive marries rugged durability with cutting- edge USB-C. The result is a vault for your data that’s compatible with next-gen computers like the Apple Macbook, as well as USB computers.
- 4TB storage capacity
- Shock Resistant (drop to 1.2M *with conditions)
- Rain Resistant
- Pressure Resistant
- USB-C / USB C / USBC
- External Backup Drive
- Any PC with USB-C Ports
- Latest Apple Mac Computers with USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 Ports, including
- Apple MacBook 2017+
- Apple MacBook Air 2018+
- Apple MacBook Pro 2016+
- Will also work fine with older PC's and Mac's with normal USB (USB-A) ports, as the box includes a cable from USB-C to USB-A.
- Computer with a USB-C, USB 3.0, or USB 2.0 port
- Latest version of Windows® 7 and later
- Mac OS® X 10.9 and later
- Minimum free disk space: 600 MB recommended
What's in the Box:
- LaCie Rugged USB-C
- USB-C to USB-C Cable (USB 3.1 5Gbps)
- USB-C to USB-A cable (to go to standard older style USB port)
- Quick Install Guide
Note: drive may come in PC format so will need formatting for Mac if you are using an Apple Mac computer, and we can format this for Mac for you, at a small extra charge.
It needs to be in Mac format to use with Apple's Time Machine software.
We can also organise a remote session for you, to set the drive up on Time Machine for you on your Mac, if you have TeamViewer installed (we can advise on this), for a small fee.
* Note: Item is physically thicker than that shown in pictures (picture is of 1TB and 2TB sizes). Please see the Datasheet "picture" for exact specifications on size and weight etc.
LACSTFR4000800 / STFR4000800 / 763649111697 .
We Also Recommend
Power Cable (Figure 8) 0.3M 2M 5M 8M for AC Adapters
Power Cable (Figure 8) 1.8M or 2M (White) for AC Adapters
Apple Keyboard & Trackpad (Wireless) G6 Screw Battery Cover for A1314 A1255 A1339
Apple USB-C 30W Power Adapter (Retail Boxed) AC Charger/Adapter *excl Cable