Apple MagSafe 1 60W (No Box) AC Charger/Adapter A1344 (Genuine Apple Unit Only)
Apple 60W MagSafe 1 AC Adapter for 13i MacBook Pro/MacBook (Right Angle)
- 60W Power Adapter
- MagSafe 1
- Right Angle Plug (computer end)
- Genuine Apple
- White box part only, that connects to computer
- Does not include connection to the wall (the "Duckhead")
APPMC461X/O / MC461X/A / A1344 / 885909377800 .
This version does NOT include either a Duckhead adapter, nor a Duckhead cable, and we remove the packaging for cheaper shipping, BUT this is a Genuine Apple New Adapter, and came from a genuine retail box.
We remove the adapters from the Apple retail box and sell separately, to bring the cost down for you, if you are already have one of these Duckheads. For instance, if your power adapter dies, your existing duckhead adapter or cable is likely to be fine, so you can just move your existing to this unit.
* Not suitable for 15i & 17i MacBook Pro which need 85W, but this is backward compatible with 13i MacBook Air models that use MagSafe 1 connectors (which normally use 45W).
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) A1278
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011) A1278
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011) A1278
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) A1278
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009) A1278
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2.53 GHz, Mid 2009) A1286
- * Note: Only this EXACT 15-inch model is suitable, as it does not have dedicated graphics, and so will work with this 60W adapter. No other 15-inch unit will work properly.
- MacBook (13-inch, Aluminium, Late 2008) A1278 Aluminium Unibody
- MacBook (13-inch, Mid 2010) A1342 Unibody White
- MacBook (13-inch, Late 2009) A1342 Unibody White
- MacBook (13-inch, Mid 2009) A1181 Older White
- MacBook (13-inch, Early 2009) A1181 Older White
- MacBook (13-inch, Late 2008) A1181
- MacBook (13-inch, Early 2008) A1181
- MacBook (13-inch, Late 2007) A1181
- MacBook (13-inch, Mid 2007) A1181
- MacBook (13-inch, Late 2006) A1181
- MacBook (13-inch) A1181