Apple SATA SSD/Hard Drive Combo Cable for iMac 27-inch A1419
Apple iMac SSD Hard Drive Combo Cable for 27i iMac 2012-2013
The hard drive combo cable provides power and data transfer between the logic board and the 3.5" SATA hard drive (or 2.5" drive with Icy Dock).
A.923-0312 923-0312 923-0519 923-00092 .
iMac hard drive cable / ssd cable .
- iMac (27-inch, Late 2012) A1419
- iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) A1419
May also work with (but please do your own research!):
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) A1419
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Mid 2015) A1419
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) A1419
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) A1419
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019) A2115
Used to replace or add cable for fitting SSD drive or 2.5" drive (needs Icy Dock connector dock for this, to adapt to the space) or replace the existing cable to the 3.5" drive. Only one single drive is suitable for this computer, unless you add an additional Apple Blade SSD drive, which we call "FSE" type drives on our site:
NOTE: Installation of this item requires SERIOUS TECHNICAL SKILL as you need to remove the iMac Display, AND the entire iMac logic board etc.